Monday 25 October 2010

Question for Interview - About You

What is your greatest weakness?

When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.

What is your greatest strength?

I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.

How do you handle stress and pressure?

I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn't become stressful.

What motivates you?

I have always wanted to ensure that my company's clients get the best customer service I can provide. I've always felt that it's important, both to me personally, and for the company and the clients, to provide a positive customer experience.

Tell me something about you?

Here is an example of a Unique Selling Proposition: "I'm a seasoned Retail Manager strong in developing training programs and loss prevention techniques that have resulted in revenue savings of over $2.3Million for (employer's name) during the past 11 years."


No comments:

Post a Comment